Today is all about getting out and rockin’ the vote which is why while driving to work listening to the soulful voice of Wanya Morris (Boyz II Men) singing about throwing clothes on the floor and holding me all through the night…I thought to myself…SING IT WANYA…SING IT…because that is hands down one of the best songs ever…and then I thoguht…Ooooohhhhh how about a playlist for the lines at the polls! Some people are going to have long exhausting waits with hundreds of their friends and neighbors (good and bad)…causing their civic pride to become more like civic doodie…so here are
ten twelve songs to keep you pumped, patriotic and smiling!
- Voting Rap – Smart Songs
- Coming to America – Neil Diamond
- Living in America – James Brown
- American Idiot – Green Day
- Love of Our Lives – Indigo Girls
- (You Gotta) Fight for Your Right (To Party) – Beastie Boys
- Stuck in the Middle With You – Stealers Wheel
- What’s Going On? – MTV All-Star Tribute
- Waiting on the World to Change – John Mayer
- If You’re Out There – John Legend
- Freedom – George Michael
- Proud – Heather Small
Of course, there are more songs out there but these are the ones I like. Plus, this is my blog and I approve this message.
Also, if you’re still undecided check out isidewith.com quick like and pick a candidate why don’t ya!!!